The Pittsburgh Chapter of the Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers
Invites all current and prospective members as well as guests to the
Thursday, April 19, 2018, Dinner Meeting
Effective Communication In The Workplace
(Seminar attendance qualifies as 1.0 PDH)
At the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania Building
337 Fourth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Join us on April 19th at ESWP (see registration on page 3) for a presentation from Dan Hudock for a fun and informative session on personality types and effective communication in the workplace. Dan Hudock has been a 15-year franchise owner of the Sandler Training Company located in Wexford. As a graduate of Grove City College and with more than 30 years in sales and 26 years in sales management, Dan is recognized as one of the top Sandler trainers and speakers in the world and has trained over 180 different industries with local and national businesses. Dan will bring a wealth of real-life stories and humor to this presentation. He is able to provide hard-hitting insights into the world of management and selling that few people can equal. Humor, life stories, and a passion for results enable participants to truly change their world. We hope you take this opportunity to join us on April 19 for an informative and entertaining evening.
AFTER ATTENDING THIS PRESENTATION, YOU WILL:
- Understand who you are and how others perceive you.
- Learn who others are … what they like and don’t like.
- Know how to communicate with all kinds of people, especially those you don’t get along with (even that family member!).
Cocktails – 5:30 pm Social (Cash Bar)
Dinner – 6:430pm
Presentation – 7:15 pm
Dinner Choice: Choose one of the following:
- English Style Virginia Spots, garnished with fresh lemon
- Chicken Margherita, boneless breast topped with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, goat cheese, shredded Romano
- Medallions of Beef Tenderloin, topped with buttermilk bleu cheese crumbles
- Pasta Primavera (vegetarian)
Each entrée includes salad and choice of dressings, vegetable, starch, roll/butter and beverage.
Cost per attendee is $38.00 for PSPE, $40.00 for non-members, and $30.00 for government employees.
Reservations, including payment, must be received by Noon on April 17, 2018.
Cancellations must be received three (3) days prior to the event.